Our objective was simple. Create a versatile, durable, go anywhere inflatable kayak, that would give you the peace of mind of travelling with you, to the ends of the earth and back again, no matter where you want to float your boat. Complete with wheeled water proof bag, dual action pump, fin, seats, repair kit.
- 3.75m * 85cm
- 17,76 kg
Our objective was simple. Create a versatile, durable, go anywhere inflatable kayak, that would give you the peace of mind of travelling with you, to the ends of the earth and back again, no matter where you want to float your boat.
Complete with wheeled water proof bag, dual action pump, fin, seats, repair kit.
The KANUyak is perfectly adapted for use in multiple fresh and salt water environments, whether exploring, adventuring, cruising or used as a platform for photography, fishing or simply passing the time.
Our KANUyak bag is by far the most utilitarian, user friendly inflatable kayak travel bag on the market. Constructed of high density cordura, piped reinforced edging, tri-roller wheel reinforced base for ease of pull-and-go use, corrosion free nylon zipper, cinching-straps internal and external, convenient outer grab handles, wide-mouth opening, fully water-proof internal lining, zippered acetate window front panel. As as stand alone bag, it will elevate your experience in making your water life and living kayaking experience all the more enjoyable.
Lightweight super strong drop stitch materials for added security and safety on the water. The KANUyak’s side chambers and floor are constructed using highly advanced drop stitch materials, composed of super high density fibres. offering high-pressure inflation, durability, and high abrasion resistance. Flushing bung for ease of flushing water out from the under floor run off system. Simply undo, invert kayak using dual handles and tip to empty.
- Forward and rear cargo nets.
- Under floor run off system, ensures drier paddling and sit down area, complete with twist and evacuate end plug.
- Fully adjustable clip high-backed seats offering excellent upper and lower back support, with the option to fit a slide on padded seat cover for additional comfort and raised paddling position.
- Stainless D-Rings front and rear for dry bag securement or addition of auxiliary net.
- Semi-rigid splash guard to limit water intake upwind.
- Convenient carry handles for ease of to and from water access and for flushing out excess waters.
- 8psi operating pressure compared to regular inflatable kayaks using on 2psi. Makes for a more rigid and better performing craft.
- Dual action pump, suitable for inflation of our KANUyak and inflatable SUPs. Wide base and ergo handles, clear gauge information.
- The unique moulded V-shaped sacrificial polypropylene bow and stern buffers, offer improved tracking, reduced water resistance, with added wave piercing properties, combined with super high impact resistance for peace of mind.
- No tools needed, slide-in-fin to keep you on a straight line course while paddling.
- Velcro-adjustable roller-foam under foot-arch chocks, provide an efficient means of locking yourself into each stroke.
- Fore and aft heavy duty carry handles