Adventure 11'5 inflatable - SUP Touring - Set
This beginner-friendly board is a great all-rounder and perfect for river exploration and coastline navigation. Includes adjustable aluminium shaft paddle with durable polycarbonate blade.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our Adventure board is another of our super value, high-quality inflatables. A large cargo netting permits the securement of accessories, and a unique printed 'M' embossed deck print, provides added grip and foot comfort. The longer board at 11'5 provides a smooth ride and glide. Increased rigidity is achieved using our FLT - 'Fusion Layer Technology,' to maximise durability and minimise weight. The Adventure is a single-fin design, and an 8" raked plastic fin is included. An adjustable aluminium shaft paddle with a durable polycarbonate blade and a 10' leg leash is included, making it ready for the water.
- Included equipment
- Paddle Included is a three-piece adjustable paddle composed of an aluminium shaft and hard-wearing polycarbonate blade which can withstand incidental contact with underwater objects, shaped to deliver maximum grip in the water.
- Fin 8" plastic raked fin
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 48 x 100 x 23 cm. Wheeled heavy duty bag with all around adjustable tensioning straps, click fasteners, padded shoulder straps, hip belt and internal pocket, two way zipper with wide mouth entry for ease of fitment of board and accessories.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve H4 valve tested to 60psi.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Level Beginner
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Double Skin Fusion PVC Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric.13,600 stitches per m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type All-Round
- Color Blue / White / Red
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 11'5 31" 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 316