'CHEVRON' SUP PADDLE 2 PIECE/ADJUSTABLE/CARBON - RACE/TOURING/SURF
A small blade area for higher stroke rates for the lighter paddler. All carbon construction.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Chevron features a central raised dihedral and V-shaped concave towards the tip. The dihedral separates water left and right evenly to provide improved balanced and reduced feathering during the pull phase. In contrast, the lower positioned V-shaped concave improves the potential for better catch and, therefore, potential pull during the power phase, total carbon with ABS plastic reinforced edging. Includes fully extendable shaft length with an anti-twist mechanism for multiple users or different board thicknesses, the ideal all-rounder.
- Included equipment
- Paddle 2-part paddle
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description A unidirectional carbon-epoxy shaft ensures continuous, even curvature. Carbon-epoxy 12k twill blade, foam core and reinforced PVC blade edging.
- Care Sand out any blade chips with 150 grit, and use epoxy only for repairs.
- Storage Store in a bag away from intense UV light and heat.
- Colour Black
Surface area 80.9 sq inches (blade length 16.5” x 6.5” wide x 730g)