5.5m Windsurfing Rig - Fits 8mm thread or mast track
This complete rig is lightweight and easy to assemble and use for learning the basics of windsurfing.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
A complete windsurfing rig, ideal for learning, easy to uphaul and control. Performance carbon/fibreglass four-piece mast breaks down to fit in the supplied rig bag. Includes an adjustable boom and has everything needed to rig and play. Use inflatable SUP boards with 8mm mast foot thread or rigid boards with mast track for 8mm hexagonal brass plate fitting.
- Included equipment
- Bag Kit bag contains all items
- Mast 4 pce composite 80% GRP (Fibreglass) 20% Carbon
- Connection Hardware All lines and hardware, 34cm aluminium mast extension, mast foot with 8mm thread and brass plate.
- Mast Specs 4 pce 80% GRP (Fibreglass) /20% Carbon composite mast
- Boom 2 piece aluminium with foam grip and mast clamp
- Level Beginner
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Dacron sail, carbon / fibreglass composite
- Care Flush with fresh water, all sand and salt from all components. Air dry the sail before folding.
- Storage Store in the supplied bag and avoid humid and warm heat sources.
Sail Area 5.5m2