Emotion 14'0 Inflatable - SUP/Cruising/Entry Race – Complete Set
The Emotion 14' is a fast, stable inflatable board for relaxed cruising or entry-level racing. Includes elastic securement cargo area and a ‘Motu’ sup paddle 3 pcs (red).
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Emotion 14’ is an ideal family SUP inflatable board suitable for learning, recreational paddling and touring ideal for family outings. Its streamlined shape gives a clue to its speed over water. The Emotion delivers speed and long glides, the front-mounted cargo net permits you to take along supplies, and a bow scuff pad protects from shoreline or object impacts. Supplied with travel bag, pump, repair kit and leash (paddle required).
- Included equipment
- Paddle 'Motu' SUP PADDLE 3 PIECE/ADJUSTABLE/CARBON COMPOSITE - RECREATION (RED) included.
- Leash The included 10ft coiled safety line attaches to the stern deck D-ring and the padded cuff fits below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for shallow, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Pump Our dual action pump is set to dual action and inflates on both the up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6 psi of inflation. When set to single action, air only flows in on the downstroke. A pressure gauge shows the internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patch and contact adhesive for easy repairs. Inflate the board halfway, clean the area with acetone, sand with 150 grit sandpaper, apply the contact adhesive evenly to the patch and board, apply the patch with pressure and leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfortable EVA foam covering with high grip. Promotes longer foot comfort and reduces fatigue, supported by a high level of grip and traction for paddle control and improved stability.
- Kick Tail -
- Bow Scuff The nose guard pad under the nose protects against impact, abrasion and abrasion. Made of robust polycarbonate. With stainless steel D-ring for towing and mooring for comfort and safety....
- Handle Central carry handle positioned for balanced control in light or stronger winds. With soft, wide webbing and neoprene cover for extra finger comfort and improved control.
- Valve H4-Ventil auf 60 psi getestet.
- Base Material Ultra-high density, light weight and drop stitch technology provide high longitudinal stiffness, reduce board flex, improve ride comfort, speed over water and control underfoot.
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Care Check the seams regularly and carry out repairs with the repair kit supplied. If air escapes, tighten the valve with the spanner provided. Remove stubborn stains with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use scouring creams or scouring sponges. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove the fin, rinse the board with fresh water, towel dry or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in a bag and store indoors in a dry, well-ventilated place. Avoid damp heat sources. Inflate: Repeat all steps and partially deflate to 8 psi.
- Supboard type Racing
- Color Blue / Orange
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 14' 28" 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 339