Equinox 14' x 24.5" ULTIMATE CARBON - SUP RACE/DOWNWIND
SUP / RACE OR RECREATION
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Equinox 14′ has won many a great race including the Air France race in Tahiti and holds the record time for on one of South Africa’s famous downwind runs. For smaller confused or choppy waters, the Equinox excels like few others. Downwind, this board is fast in moderate sized bumps and responsive. Upwind it’s comfortable in handling chop and makes the perfect racing board over waters which demand more of both paddler and board. The board is designed to blend beautifully with the nuances of choppy waters and for chasing ‘runners’. Available in 22.5″ / 57cm or 24.5″ / 62cm widths. Designed for paddlers who have mastered the basics and have good overall board and paddle skills. Will elevate your paddling experience to another level, excelling in flat to choppy waters. Best for riders under 100kg.
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or high winds and forward side mounted grab and drag race handle.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation
- Base Material Epoxy carbon kevlar with EPS foam core
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Stand in side design with dual internal drain scuppers
- Tail Profile Rounded pin
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Epoxy carbon construction 2 + 2 6oz carbon, EPS 15kg foam core, vacuum bagged for quality lamination and dry lamination finish of exceptional strength and reduced weight.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Racing
- Color Blue / White
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 14' 24.5" 8.7"
- Board Volume (L) 354