Levu 11'9 HARDBOARD - SUP SURF/PADDLE/WINDSURF/WINGSURF
All the benefits of a low impact soft top board with soft rails with hard epoxy underside. Super versatile paddle board, wingsurfing or windsurf via an 8mm thread for conventional mast foot.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Cargo net and mid-central fin to improve upwind sailing. The ultimate versatile board ideal for schools and rental stations. The Levu 11’9 is an ideal board for first time fun riding smaller waves, enjoying fun tricks, recreational paddling. Loads of fun in higher winds with Windsup rig attached. Suits riders up to 90kg for paddling and experienced up to 100kg if wanting to ride waves.
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Windsup 8mm deck thread for Windsurfing rig.
- Handle Deep recessed and flanged carry handle for ease of carrying and positive control.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy fibreglass and EPS foam core
- Box Type US Boxes x 2 central rear and mid
- Rail Profile Flat with EVA soft deck and rails for super low impact
- Tail Profile Rounded pin
- Handle Design Deep recess
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Foam core, epoxy fibreglass laminate.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Surfing
- Color Blue / Yellow / White
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 11'9 32" 4.3"
- Board Volume (L) 243