- the information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from mistral international or mistral red dot or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
- we will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
Due to the nature of the internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the european economic area (“Eea”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the eea.
- we will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
- you have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Consent To Policy & Updates to Policy
Types and Uses of Personal Information
Mistral collects personally identifiable information, including name, title, company, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, etc. when a visitor to Mistral website fills out a form. Mistral does not require this information to obtain access to any part of the site that is open to the public.
Authorized third parties may need access to some of your personal information. For example, if Mistral needs to ship a product to you, Mistral must share your name and address with a shipping company. Mistral limits such third parties in their access and use of your personal information. Mistral does not otherwise share your personal information with third parties, unless you grant Mistral permission to do so.
Your rights as a consumer
you have the following rights according to:
art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately de- mand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless fur- ther processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation; – for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the pro- cessing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your per- sonal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.