CONFIGURATOR MISTRAL SABfoil
Configure your optimal hydrofoil system, specifically designed for wing foiling and suitable for freestyle and freeriding in moderate to strong winds.
DELIVERY TIME 5 - 10 WORKING DAYS
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Here you can put together your perfect foiling configuration that suits your riding style and interests, be it freeride, freestyle, surf or downwind. Creating your ideal Mistral SABfoil Kit you can match the mast, fuselage, front wing and tail spar or purchase an additional component to add to your existing kit. On this page you will find tips on how to best combine the main components.
- Included equipment
- Bag Hydrofoil kit bag fits all items
- Mast Select mast in the configurator above
- Front Wing Select mast in the configurator above
- Stab Select mast in the configurator above
- Fuselage Select mast in the configurator above
- Rail Plate CP02K Carbon Rail Plate Stainless Plate to Board Rail Screws and Truck Nuts
- Connection Hardware MH138 Hardware Kit for F703K, Flat Head Screws Hex M8x35x2 + Conical Washers x2 MH107 Hardware Kit for Stab 207 Flat Head screws M6x16mmx2 MH134 Hardware Kit for FW2100 Flat Head Screws Hex M8x35x1 + Flat Head Screws Hex M8x30 x2
- Vibration Pads Foam Pads to fit Carbon Rail Plate
- Tools Allen Keys, Torx Key, Grease
- Shims -0,5°/-1°/-1,5°/-2°/-2,5°/-3°
- Mast Specs Choices: 63cm or 83cm
- Front Wing Specs Choices: (1100 sq cm) x 799mm, (1747 sq cm) x 999mm, (880 sq cm) x 699 cm, (1300 sq cm) x 945 cm, (1383 sq cm) x 899 mm, (2100 sq cm) x 1100 mm
- Fuselage Specs Choices: 70.3cm or 75.3cm
- Carbon Plate Carbon dual rail
- Rear Stabiliser 399 sq cm, 430 sq cm, 483 sq cm
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Carbon mast, rear stabiliser and rail plate. Aluminium fuselage. Marine-grade hardware.
- Care Use silicone gel supplied or similar before connecting hardware. Rinse connection points thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Storage Flush with fresh water, and dismantle and grease all connection points. Store in the bag supplied.
|Surface in cm2||880||1100||1383||1300||1747||2100|
|Span in mm||699||799||899||945||999||1100|
|Root Chord in mm||170||170||187||185||225||246|
|Root Chord (mm)||64||68||85|
|Material||Full Carbon||Full Carbon||Full Carbon|
|Thickness Top (mm)||18,6||18,6|
|Thickness Middle (mm)||15,5||15,9|
|Thickness Bottom (mm)||13,9||13,9|
|Chord A (mm)||137,8||137,8|
|Chord B (mm)||113,8||116,7|
|Chord C (mm)||110,8||110,8|
|Material||Full Carbon||Full Carbon|
|Fuselage Connection||KMS (R8)||(KMS R8)|