NIMBLE RIVER RUNNER
Short and nimble, the Colorado has features expected of a board of this nature and a few more besides. We’ve opted for a tri-fin arrangement, which includes smaller 3” removable side bit fins to provide added grip and control in the turns and a central 4.6" flex fin, housed within a US fin box. Constructed using our High Density Drop Stitch (HDDS) material and reinforced rails using extra wide seam tapes.
Removable fins, provide the user with the chance to experiment and replace fin set ups. We've also avoided recoil fin systems which flick up and back into place, believing that any form of mechanical device is more likely to fail than to work. We’ve included important grab handles in key areas in the nose and tail, a wide-mouthed cargo net for dry bag, leash plug, 4cm kicker-pad for step back confidence and control, under-side D-ring for towing or securing.
For 2017 the nose has been rounded out and rocker has been increased front to back for great control.
- 9.4” x 34” x 6” x 336lts x 27lbs / 284.5cm x 91.44cm x 15.24cm x 12.6kgs
- Stainless leash D-Ring
- Stainless tail D-Ring
- Rear grab handle
- 3” removable flexible side bites -US Fin Box
- 4.6" central flexible fin - US Fin Box
- Central carry handle
- Bow cargo net
- Nose grab handle
- Nose side grab handles
- Rear kicker pad
- Dual rail reinforcement
- New 2017 Bag and Pump!
- Large capacity, hard wearing, wheeled travel bag, with water-proof internal lining, internal and external frapping straps.
- Single and double action hand pump, with wide foot base and pump handle
- Repair kit