Of all the brands in the world claiming to offer the lightest or even the stiffest inflatables, maybe even both, look no further. We guarantee this board is the world's lightest, many magazines confirm this fact. The Equipe 14' is not just a little bit lighter, it's a lot lighter than all leading 14' inflatables. We can proudly say 9.9kgs, when others are too shy to print how much their comparable boards weigh."
The 14' inflatable concept, was born out of our original idea in creating the M1 14' One Design board, with racing in mind. From this singular idea other brands quickly jumped in on the idea. With the our technological advantage in being able to create a super-lightweight, sleek and stiff 14' inflatable, we elevated the idea of the inflatable race board from being 'quirky' to being a real contender in the right hands in the right conditions.
2014 11 Cities SUP Race Holland, 220km -
The challenge was taken on by Australian, Chris Parker from SUPracer.com at our invitation.
He finished in a new record time for an inflatable board in 23hrs 46:13
'I was motivated by just how ridiculously light mistral’s new inflatable stand up paddleboards really are. I was a guest at mistral’s annual meeting in Bavaria and got to play around with their 2015 line up. Mistral is making a serious push in the world of inflatables and the first thing I noticed was the crazy weight of their new designs. Using futuristic german technology and european manufacturing, the new Mistral inflatables have somehow combined light weight with extreme stiffness. These things are super rigid but still significantly lighter than the current batch of inflatable stand up paddleboards on the market' Chris Parker, SUPracer.com
But whether you race or just want to cruise, the 14' Equipe is simply a pleasure to own and use, to travel with and have at your side. From the moment you cast your eyes on our Equipe inflatables, you will quickly appreciate the uniqueness of these boards, from the sea of other inflatables on the market; sleek, clean and purposeful. But the difference really begins when you pick one up - the lack of weight will come as a shock.
- On the water, the difference becomes even more apparent.
- The 14' glides on glassy and calm waters matching that of many hardboards.
- All in all, you need less muscle power to move these uniquely constructed boards over water.
- If airline travel with your board is on your list, there is no lighter or better board on the market.
- A universal fin box; wherever in the world you travel, replacement fins are easier to find.
- A convenient cargo net, permits carrying of dry bags, water bottles, footwear and other items.
- At 14' you can enter many races around the world if you so wished and be competitive!
There is good reason to make these boards as a Limited Edition.
Something this good, requires time to create and is not by any measure, mainstream. Pre-orders for these boards, have shown them to be, one of our most popular sellers, with no concern over the extra cost for less weight and added performance, especially for the international traveller, who needs the lightest luggage possible. If mobility and travel is your thing, an investment in an Equipe will stand you out from the crowd and permit you to take more additional luggage all in the one neat back-pack.
Body Weight Indicators: The ideal body-weight (mass) of the paddler suited to this board, is up to, or below the first weight indicated.
Beyond the optimum body weight and up to the maximum, the board's performance will be compromised.
We suggest the board is not suited to body weights above the maximum indicated.
- 14’ x 28.5" x 6" x 21.8lbs x 20.10lbs Optimum body mass <209lbs maximum <242lbs
- 427cm x 72.5cm x 15.24cm x 9.9kgs x 9.12kgs Optimum body mass <95kgs maximum <110kgs
- US fin box - choose your fin
- Single fin 20 cm / 7.8"