SUPER LIGHT AWARD WINNER
Of all the brands in the world claiming to offer the lightest or even the stiffest inflatables, maybe even both, look no further. We guarantee this board is the world's lightest 10'5, many magazines confirm this fact. The Equipe 10'5 is not just a little bit lighter, it's a lot lighter than all leading competitors. We can proudly say 7.4kgs, when others are too shy to print how much their comparable boards weigh.
In addition many brands will tell you, inflate to 24psi or more. Why? The fact is, manually inflating your board to this point, will leave you exhausted and the extra poundage will make little difference in overal longitudinal ridigity. A mere 15psi is enough for all of our inflatables.
From the moment you cast your eyes on our Equipe inflatables, you will quickly appreciate the uniqueness of these boards, from the sea of other inflatables on the market; sleek, clean and purposeful. But the difference really begins when you pick one up - the lack of weight will come as a shock.
- On the water, the difference becomes even more apparent.
- Light and nimble, the 10’5" skips over water as light as air and turns within its own length.
- All in all, you need less muscle power to move these uniquely constructed boards over water.
- If airline travel with your board is on your list, there is no lighter or better board on the market.
- A universal fin box; wherever in the world you travel, replacement fins are easier to find.
- A convenient cargo net, permits carrying of dry bags, water bottles, footwear and other items.
- Underfoot, this board is super light, literally skipping over the surface unlike any other inflatable.
THERE IS GOOD REASON TO MAKE THESE BOARDS AS A LIMITED EDITION.
Something this good, requires time to create and is not by any measure, mainstream. Pre-orders for these boards, have shown them to be, one of our most popular sellers, with no concern over the extra cost for less weight and added performance, especially for the international traveller, who needs the lightest luggage possible. If mobility and travel is your thing, an investment in an Equipe will stand you out from the crowd and permit you to take more additional luggage all in the one neat back-pack.
Body Weight Indicators: The ideal body-weight (mass) of the paddler suited to this board, is up to, or below the first weight indicated.
Beyond the optimum body weight and up to the maximum, the board's performance will be compromised.
We suggest the board is not suited to body weights above the maximum indicated.
- 10’5 x 33" x 6" x 15.65lbs Optimum body mass <187lbs maximum <192lbs
- 317cm x 84cm x 15.24cm x 7.1kgs Optimum body mass <85kg maximum <90kg
- Volume 302 L
- US fin box - choose your own fin
- Single fin 20 cm / 7.8”