Kadavu 9'6 HARDBOARD - SUP SURF/PADDLE/WINDSURF/WINGSURF
When you want a soft top board with the performance benefits of a hardboard. Interdisciplinary use for paddle boarding, windsurfing, wingsurfing or sup surfing.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
A soft top board with a hard epoxy underside is ideal for families wanting a hardboard performance. It can be windsurfed using the 8mm thread to fit a mast foot or with a wing foil wing. A mid-central fin improves upwind sailing and makes wingsurfing and windsurfing possible. This versatile board is ideal for schools, hires, or families for first-time sup surfing, enjoying fun tricks, and recreational paddling. Loads of fun in higher winds with a windsup rig attached.
- Included equipment
- Fin 2 x 8" raked polycarbonate fin
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Windsup 8mm deck thread for Windsurfing rig.
- Handle Deep recessed and flanged carry handle for ease of carrying and positive control.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy fibreglass and EPS foam core
- Box Type US Boxes x 2 central rear and mid
- Deck Profile EVA soft deck and rails for super low impact
- Tail Profile Rounded pin
- Handle Design Deep recess
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Epoxy fibreglass, pvc lamination.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type All-Round
- Color Blue / Yellow / White
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 9'6 30.3" 5"
- Board Volume (L) 164.5