Zonda 5.4m Freeride Windsurfing Rig
A complete freeride rig, useable over a wide range of wind strengths and water environments. Superbly balanced, forgiving in the gusts with high levels of control for fin or foiling.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our Zonda sails are designed in collaboration with Simmer Sails, and are highly tuneable and forgiving when the wind’s inconsistent, delivering free-ride sailing for the pleasure of pure, free-windsurfing or wind foiling. Five batten sail profile, useable over a wide wind range. Well balanced and forgiving in the gusts due to leach twist-off. This forgiving nature is also noticeable through moves and manoeuvres. Our Zonda sails brush off flat landings absorbing and cushioning over-load. In turn, sailors will feel a positive pull, allowing the rider to develop confidence and trust. A good choice for anybody looking to stomp gybes and moves like downwind 360s for the first time or build consistency. They're great to pump as well. Reacting instantly when effort's put in, even with marginal winds, they will generate speed to get your board planing. The boom head clamp and double-down haul pulley system, make rigging a breeze in combination with the pin lock adjustable boom. Recommended, 35knots maximum wind strength based on average body weight and ability. This is not a light wind sail but a technical sail.
- Included equipment
- Mast 2 piece 40/60 carbon/GRP 400cm mast
- Connection Hardware All lines and hardware, adjustable aluminium 176cm boom, mast foot and aluminium mast extension.
- Shims Standard Diameter Mast (SDM) Shim
- Mast Specs 2 piece 40/60 carbon/GRP 400cm Standard Diameter Mast (SDM). Aluminium extension using a 'Universal Pin System' with a quick release button. Durable aluminium tube with double pulleys for friction-free, high-tension down-hauling.
- Boom Adjustable aluminium 176cm boom, quick-lock apex, narrow 27 mm diameter boom for positive grip. Four double-pin adjustable system. Extension range covers almost all the sail sizes. Freeride boom outline, to be closer to the rig for maximum control.
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 175 monofilament window, x-ply luff panel, nylon leach protection, single layer Dacron® head panel. Aluminium boom and mast extension, polycarbonate fittings. Carbon 40%, GRP 60% mast.
- Care Rinse all items with fresh water after use, and pay attention to flush the boom of sand.
- Storage Before extended storage, rinse with freshwater and air dry. Lay flat and roll from mast head into tubular shape and secure within tubular bag supplied. Avoid storing next to heat source (radiators etc). Do not top load objects on top of sail. Store in doors.
- Product size
- Size sail windsurf 5'4m
- Color Red
Boom Length Mast Length Sail Area Adjustable 176cm boom 400cm (2 sections) 5.4m2 (420 luff)