Spirit 12'6 inflatable - SUP/Family/Touring - set
The Spirit 12’6 is an entry-level recreational family-inflatable SUP board suitable. Its streamlined shape gives a clue to its speed over water. Whether fast touring or for recreational fun, the Spirit delivers smooth long glides. Complete ready-to-ride paddleboard solution in a bag, including a paddle.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
A fast inflatable board for the active family. The front-mounted cargo net permits you to take along supplies and comes complete with a coiled leash and an adjustable 3-piece carbon composite paddle with a bag. Designed for speed, the Spirit 12'6 can be used for touring and enjoyed by the whole family for recreational paddling. Offers ample stability for the beginner to intermediate paddler. Can support riders up to 100kg; performs optimally up to 85kg body weight.
- Included equipment
- Paddle Included is a three-piece adjustable paddle composed of a carbon composite shaft (30% Carbon / 70% GRP) for an improved paddling experience. The hard-wearing polycarbonate blade is shaped to deliver maximum grip in the water.
- Fin 9" polycarbonate
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 104 cm x 52 cm x 30cm. Constructed from 1680D ripstop nylon material. Includes roller-wheels, waterproof internal lining, six internal cinching straps, padded adjustable shoulder straps, waistband, multiple carry handles and heavy-duty zippers.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve H4 valve style tested to 60psi.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Round
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Intermediate
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Double Skin Fusion PVC Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric.13,600 stitches per m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type All-Round, Touring
- Color Blue / White / Red
Board Width Board Thickness 28" 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 295