Adventurist 12’6 HARDBOARD - SUP CRUISING/TOURING
This Adventurist is for those who take their adventures and explorations seriously. Super comfortable, stable, quick and durable.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Your adventure begins here with a stable board, with generous volume and deceptively slim in the water, with a wave-breaking design in the shape of a spurious tip and long parallel rails. A pleasure to paddle with excellent planing and efficiency. The graphics are subtle, and the carbon/Kevlar construction makes it extra durable for adventure trips. A fast cruising board for riders up to 80 kg + load.
- Included equipment
- Fin 1 x 8" polycarbonate fin
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle 3 x handles; central and x 2 sides for ease of handling on shore and remounting.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy carbon-kevlar laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Includes forward elasticated cargo net
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Top deck, 5.3oz Carbon + 4oz GRP standing area + 2mm PVC + 5.3oz Kevlar on rails (for impact resistance). Underside, 5.3oz Carbon + 4oz Fibreglass. All epoxy lamination. Core 18kgs EPS foam.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Touring
- Color Green
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 12'6 26" 7.14"
- Board Volume (L) 239