Adventurist 12'6 HARDBOARD - SUP CRUISING/TOURING
When touring and adventuring are your passion, this Adventurist makes for a perfect companion.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
If touring and day tripping is your passion, the Adventurist 12'6 is the ideal companion to get the job done. Stable with ample volume but deceptively sleek in the water, with wave-piercing sturgeon nose design and long parallel rails. A pleasure to paddle with excellent glide and efficiency. The carbon/kevlar construction ensures it is extra durable for adventuring trips. For riders up to 90kg + cargo.
- Included equipment
- Fin 8" raked polypropylene
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle Central carry handle and forward grab handle
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy carbon and kevlar laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Dual deck drain scuppers and cargo net recessed attachment points, rear leash fixing point.
- Handle Design Webbing neoprene covered
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Top deck, 5.3oz Carbon + 4oz GRP standing area + 2mm PVC + 5.3oz Kevlar on rails (for impact resistance). Underside, 5.3oz Carbon + 4oz Fibreglass. All epoxy lamination. Core 18kgs EPS foam.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Touring
- Color Green / Yellow
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 12'6 28" 6.5"
- Board Volume (L) 349