Adventurist 14'0 HARDBOARD - SUP CRUISING/TOURING
A sleek, fast touring board that performs well in various water conditions. Complete ready-to-ride paddleboard solution in a bag, including a paddle.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
For the serious adventurist who enjoys hiking on the water to new destinations. Your adventure starts here with a board that’s not only stable with ample volume but deceptively sleek in the water, with a wave-piercing sturgeon nose design and long parallel rails; designed for comfort over distance.
- Included equipment
- Fin 8" raked polypropylene
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle Central carry handle and forward side grab handle
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy carbon kevlar with EPS foam core
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Dual drain scuppers and cargo net recessed attachment points, rear leash fixing point.
- Handle Design Webbing neoprene covered
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Top deck, 5.3oz Carbon + 4oz GRP standing area + 2mm PVC + 5.3oz Kevlar on rails (for impact resistance). Underside, 5.3oz Carbon + 4oz Fibreglass. All epoxy lamination. Core 18kgs EPS foam.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Touring
- Color Green / Yellow
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 14'0 28" 6.5"
- Board Volume (L) 387