Adventurist Air 13'2 inflatable - SUP/Kayak/Touring/Windsurf/Wingsurf
With front and rear-mounted cargo elastics, this Adventurist is a true work-horse if you need added provisions, permitting extended days of exploring. It has the added feature of permitting the addition of a windsurfing rig. Just add a paddle to this ready-to-explore board.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Adventurist Air is designed for those who need to load up and hit the inland or coastal waters to connect with nature and escape the rat race; it paddles fast and smoothly, even with the large volume. Oversized front and rear cargo nets can carry up to 60kg of supplies and accessories, made possible by the 400L volume. Side-mounted grab handles nose and rear mean you can grab your board from any angle. A bow scuff pad protects from shoreline or object impacts. The graphics reflect the inland waterway hues, and the EVA deck padding gives a super non-slip grip and comfort under the feet. An 8mm deck thread permits the addition of a windsurfing rig or using a wing and a centre middle US box, which means you can improve your upwind performance. Add a SUP kayak seat using the deck D-Rings.
- Included equipment
- Paddle Not included
- Fin 1 x 9" polycarbonate
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 104 cm x 52 cm x 30cm. Constructed from 1680D ripstop nylon material. Includes roller-wheels, waterproof internal lining, six internal cinching straps, padded adjustable shoulder straps, waistband, multiple carry handles and heavy-duty zippers.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Deck D-Rings for Kayak seat. Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Windsup 8mm deck thread for Windsurfing rig.
- Bow Scuff Nose scuff-pad located under bow, protects from impact, scuffing and abrasion. Constructed from heavy duty polycarbonate. Incorporates stainless steel towing and mooring D-Ring for convenience and safety.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve H4 valve style tested to 60psi.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type Dual US Box fins, one central rear, one mid-central.
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Round
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Double Skin Fusion PVC Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric.13,600 stitches per m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type Touring
- Color Green / White
- Board Weight 11.5 KG
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 13'6 30" 5.9”