Coral 10'5 inflatable - Family SUP/Fun - Complete Set
Agile, stable family fun board with wild and colourful reef print. The thinner board thickness of the Coral makes this a stable family board. Complete ready-to-ride paddleboard solution in a bag, including a paddle.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Unlike many boards, the Coral is just 4.75” / 12cm thick, creating unique performance features, including lowering the paddler's centre of gravity and improving stability. The reduced rail height reduces the effect of wind blowing onto the side of the board, making it more manageable in winds. This thinner board remains more connected with the water due to the reduced height above the water. Additionally, inflation and deflation time is reduced, as is folding time and the overall size of the board is reduced when packed away. It's a light board made possible by less material used in manufacturing. A top-value splash and dash family board.
- Included equipment
- Paddle Included is a three-piece adjustable paddle composed of an aluminium shaft and a hard-wearing polycarbonate blade is shaped to deliver maximum grip in the water.
- Fin 8'' polycarbonate 'no-tool' thumb-tightening screw
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 104 cm x 52 cm x 30cm. Constructed from 1680D ripstop nylon material. Includes roller-wheels, waterproof internal lining, six internal cinching straps, padded adjustable shoulder straps, waistband, multiple carry handles and heavy-duty zippers.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Bow Scuff Nose scuff-pad located under bow, protects from impact, scuffing and abrasion. Constructed from heavy duty polycarbonate. Incorporates stainless steel towing and mooring D-Ring for convenience and safety.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve H4 valve tested to 60psi.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Round
- Tail Profile Squash
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Beginner
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Double Skin Fusion PVC Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric.13,600 stitches per m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type All-Round
- Color Coral Reef Print
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 10'5 31" 4.75"
- Board Volume (L) 240