'GOLD' SUP PADDLE 1 PCE/CARBON (93 SQINCH) - RACE/TOURING
Highly efficient classic tear-drop-shaped blade for the heavier paddler. Super light weight, all carbon construction.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our now iconic Gold paddle incorporates a classic teardrop template shape, providing dedicated and serious paddlers with the best potential catch and power phase equivalent of any top-of-the-range paddle on the market. Lightweight, super strong all carbon construction. A race-proven blade shape, favourite amongst many paddlers for their simplicity and ease of use, delivering light, clean, powerful strokes with every entry and catch taken. No gimmicks or ridiculous claims; this blade shape delivers. The medium flex quality of the shaft makes for an encouraging easy exit and recovery, and the 8.25” width blade is suited for the heavier paddler.
- Included equipment
- Paddle 1 piece paddle
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description A unidirectional carbon-epoxy shaft ensures continuous, even curvature. Carbon-epoxy 12k twill blade, foam core and reinforced PVC blade edging.
- Care Sand out any blade chips with 150 grit, and use epoxy only for repairs.
- Storage Store in a bag away from intense UV light and heat.
- Product size
- Product length Fixed length shaft; must be cut to length
Surface area 93.0 sq inches (blade length 15" x 8.25" wide)