Hyperslide (Hybrid fin/Foil) 128L - Freeride Windsurfing Board
If Freeride blasting over water is your thing, the Mistral Hyperslide delivers. With boxy rails for added traction and high-speed control, the Hyperslide has a low rocker line for extended water length for a faster transition to planing. Use with fin or foil.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Developed as a ‘hybrid’ Freeride/foil board, you have the best of both worlds. The Mistral Hyperslide Hybrid Windsurfing board offers the rider a fast and responsive ultimate Freeride experience. Fast to the plane, the hull features a forward-positioned concave for an air-cushioned ride, dampening in the bumps and re-entry when coming off the foil, and soft rails forward extend to hardened bevelled edges aft for added directional bite and control. Handles a wide range of sails from wave to high-performance race designs from 5.5 - 7.5m and has a good top-end speed. To match your body weight to the board, add approx 50 litres. If you weigh 75 kg, a board of 120 litres would be ideal for learning to carve gybe, and you can uphaul the rig.
- Included equipment
- Fin 36cm
- Connection Hardware Screw and plate for fin
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Deck Pad EVA diamond pattern foam under foot straps, balance of board, non-slip, sugar coat finish.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon epoxy with EPS foam core
- Box Type Deep Tuttle
- Deck Profile Low, flat profile
- Rail Profile Hard box profile
- Tail Profile Squash tail
- U/Joint Fitting US box track
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Lightweight GRP/epoxy and PVC construction.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
Board Length Board Thickness Surface area 7'10 (239cm) 4.3" Vol 128L