Kahala 145L - Wind foil hardboard
The Kahala is a super fast and easy to ride windfoil board with exceptional handling qualities.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Kahala is a fast, easy-to-ride windfoil board with exceptional handling qualities. Soft concave nose area for cushioned landings, limited rocker, tucked under leading rails chamfered back to hard, boxy rails, providing high control and directional stability.
- Included equipment
- Connection Hardware Foil mounting hardware
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Deck Pad A soft, high-grip textured foam deck standing area provides bare-foot comfort and under-foot grip for short or long sessions.
- Handle Located on underside
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon epoxy laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type Dual 10" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Box
- Tail Profile Rounded Squash
- Handle Design Carbon deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Color White / Blue / Orange
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 7'6 30.5" 4.6"
- Board Volume (L) 145