Marea 7'10 Mini Mal Custom surfboard
Squash tail Mini-Mal provides the looseness of a short board with the rideability of a longer board for a wide range of wave riding possibilities for a wide range of abilities.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
This modern Mini-Mal suits the rider looking to surf fuller waves. At 7'10, it's nearing longboard length and suits the slightly heavier intermediate rider, talented beginners and advanced riders. The nose's high rocker curve and the tail's medium rocker lift are designed to improve ease of drop-in, speed and quick turning in more technical surfing conditions. The slightly drawn-out parallel lines through the mid-section allow for aggressive, fast, down-the-line riding. Single-to-double concave and a thruster setup provide hair-trigger rail-to-rail manoeuvrability for a board length that typically requires more effort and skill. A full nose provides maximum paddle power and early takeoffs, whereas dropping in at the peak usually demands youthful shoulders or more experience. Chest high to 3' waves are where it shines best in long, peeling faces at your local standout reef/point break.
- Deck Pad None, wax required
- Base Material Fibreglass / Epoxy with EPS foam core
- Box Type Tri-Fin FCS
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Soft towards nose with tucked under edges
- Tail Profile Squash
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Fibreglass and epoxy lamination with EPS core and Redwood stringer.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave it exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag to protect your board. Rinse with fresh water before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store it indoors, store it on a horizontal or vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Type surfboard Mini Mal
Board Length Board Thickness 7’10” 2.87”