Tempest 90L - Wing Foil hardboard
The Tempest is a smooth board designed specifically for wing or sup following beginner riders, with features like a double concave nose section that cushions landings and reduces nose dives, making it excel in choppy waters. The lower nose weight reduces nose swing weight and makes for a predictable board in turns.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Designed for wing or SUP foiling, our Tempest board provides a stable platform for easy learning and a limited rocker for early planing. It features a double concave dampening zone in the front nose area that reduces nose dives on landings, in addition to reducing shock through the board when riding and riding choppy water. Angled box rails provide positive tracking in the tail and soften toward the nose. A flat tail, midsection rocker and added nose lift make for a forgiving board with performance characteristics. Multiple reinforced footstrap plugs and position options provide riders with different foot placements and riding style options.
- Included equipment
- Connection Hardware Hex bolts supplied
- Foot Strap Multi-positional foot strap options. Foot straps included.
- Deck Pad A soft, high-grip textured foam deck standing area provides bare-foot comfort and under-foot grip for short or long sessions.
- Handle Located on underside
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon epoxy laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type Dual 10" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Bevelled
- Tail Profile Rounded diamond
- Handle Design Carbon deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 20kg/sqm EPS foam core 6oz carbon hull and 4+6oz carbon laminate deck construction with carbon reinforced dual 10” US box system and reinforced rails.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Color White / Blue / Orange
- Board Weight 6kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 5'7" 30" 4.25"
- Board Volume (L) 90