Neo 7'9 Mini Mal Surfboard
Mini-Mal board with rounded pin for fast down-the-line riding with greater volume for smoother turns when needed.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
True longboard Malibu shape with progressive rocker, the Neo 9'0 is the perfect board to begin your longboard journey of discovery; forgiving and custom-made for nailing long, drawn-out turns and walking the plank. This rounded pin tail board offers a softer, smoother level of manoeuvrability over a true pin tail and more lift in the tail without sacrificing the stability and control of a pin. Ride as a single fin or with side bites using the FCS fin system. All boards feature the use of cork for better looks and lowered environmental impact.
- Deck Pad Blank, requires wax
- Base Material GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) Fibreglass / epoxy laminates, cork laminate decking
- Box Type Tri-Fin FCS
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Hard rear rails, soft from mid point
- Tail Profile Rounded Pin tail
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Fibreglass (GRP) epoxy, bamboo deck laminate, EPS foam core
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Type surfboard Mini Mal
- Color Orange / White
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness Surface area 7'9 20.8" 3.93'' Vol 75.6L