Pampero 11'5 inflatable - SUP Cruising/Windsurf/Wingsurf - Set
The Pampero is designed to be versatile and robust for recreational paddling, casual touring, windsurfing or wingsurfing.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Pampero is designed as a specific all-rounder, focusing on multi-functionality. An 8mm deck thread permits the addition of a windsurfing rig and a centre middle US box, which means you can improve your upwind performance or use a wing for wingsurfing. A bow scuff pad protects from shoreline or object impacts. As a SUP board, the Pampero length and width provide good speed and stability for short coastal touring or inland waterway meandering. The cargo net provides plenty of capacity to carry a variety of items.
- Included equipment
- Paddle A three-piece adjustable paddle composed of a carbon composite shaft (30% Carbon / 70% GRP) is included for an improved paddling experience. The hard-wearing polycarbonate blade is shaped to deliver maximum grip in the water.
- Fin 2 x 9" raked polycarbonate
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 104 cm x 52 cm x 30cm. Constructed from 1680D ripstop nylon material. Includes roller wheels, waterproof internal lining, six internal cinching straps, padded adjustable shoulder straps, waistband, multiple carry handles and heavy-duty zippers.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action; air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches (use marine PVC contact glue) for simple repairs. Semi-inflate the board, clean the area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to the patch and board, apply the patch applying pressure, and leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Windsup 8mm deck thread for Windsurfing rig.
- Bow Scuff Nose scuff-pad located under bow, protects from impact, scuffing and abrasion. Constructed from heavy duty polycarbonate. Incorporates stainless steel towing and mooring D-Ring for convenience and safety.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve Follow inflation instructions on valve. Keep the valve free of debris. To inflate internal valve must be up. To deflate, push and twist-lock the internal valve down to deflate. Use the valve spanner to tighten if required.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type 2 x US Boxes
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Round
- Tail Profile Rounded Pin
- Handle Design Webbing and neoprene
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Double Skin Fusion PVC Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric.13,600 stitches per m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type All-Round
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 11'5 31" 6"
- Board Volume (L) 316