Quikslide 120L + Zonda 7.8m
Set up for fin or foil riding via a Deep Tuttle Box. Perfect for transitioning from a longboard and looking for your first-time dedicated freeride board. Fast onto the plane and superb handling in choppy waters, agile in the turns with high levels of stability. Simmer-inspired design. Includes a complete freeride rig, useable over a wide range of wind strengths and water environments. Superbly balanced, forgiving in the gusts with high levels of control for fin or foiling.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
QUIKSLIDE BOARD: Set up for fin or foil riding via a Deep Tuttle Box. Developed with Simmer, they excel in speed and control. Enjoy insanely sweet gybes, outstanding acceleration and easy riding. Freeride progressive, performance-orientated rocker line, thin deck profile and rear rails deliver maximum levels of turning control. Early planing, quick acceleration, a comfortable ride over choppy waters, capable of achieving high speeds, and highly positive control and bite during carve jibes due to beautifully shaped, thin rails. The board's width makes it perfect for alternative gybing moves and tacking. It is ideally suited for anybody looking to stomp gybes and moves like downwind 360s for the first time or build consistency. Handles a wide range of sails from wave to high-performance race designs from 5.5 - 7.5m and has an excellent top-end speed. To match your body weight to the board, add approx 50 litres. If you weigh 75 kg, a board of 120 litres would be ideal for learning to carve gybe, and you can uphaul the rig.
ZONDA RIG: Designed in collaboration with Simmer Sails, they are highly tuneable and forgiving when the wind’s inconsistent, delivering pure, freeride windsurfing. Five batten sail profile, useable over a wide wind range. Well balanced and forgiving in the gusts due to leach twist-off. This forgiving nature is also noticeable through moves and manoeuvres, flat landings absorbing and cushioning over-load. They're also great to pump, reacting instantly when effort's put in; even in marginal winds, they will generate speed to get your board planing. The boom head clamp and double-down haul pulley system make rigging a breeze in combination with the pin lock adjustable boom. Recommended, 35knots maximum wind strength based on average body weight and ability. This is not a light wind sail but a technical sail.
- Included equipment
- Fin 36cm
- Mast 2 piece 40/60 carbon/GRP 460cm mast
- Connection Hardware Screw and plate for fin + All lines and hardware
- Shims Standard Diameter Mast (SDM) Shim
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Mast Specs 2 piece 40/60 carbon/GRP 460cm Standard Diameter Mast (SDM). Aluminium extension using a 'Universal Pin System' with a quick release button. Durable aluminium tube with double pulleys for friction-free, high-tension down-hauling.
- Deck Pad EVA diamond pattern foam under foot straps, balance of board, non-slip, sugar coat finish.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Fibreglass / epoxy, EPS foam core, vacuum bagged
- Box Type Deep Tuttle Box
- Deck Profile Low, flat profile
- Rail Profile Narrow, harder third rear rails, softening forward two thirds towards nose.
- Tail Profile Rounded pin with V- flow release
- U/Joint Fitting US box track
- Boom Adjustable aluminium 224cm boom, quick-lock apex, narrow 27 mm diameter boom for positive grip. Four double-pin adjustable system. Extension range covers almost all the sail sizes. Freeride boom outline, to be closer to the rig for maximum control.
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description BOARD: Fibreglass + Innegra / epoxy layup. Vacuum bagged for strength and lightness. RIG: 175 monofilament window, x-ply luff panel, nylon leach protection, single layer Dacron® head panel. Aluminium boom and mast extension, polycarbonate fittings. Carbon 40%, GRP 60% mast.
- Care BOARD: Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps. RIG: Rinse all items with fresh water after use, and pay attention to flush the boom of sand.
- Storage BOARD: For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources. RIG: Before extended storage, rinse with freshwater and air dry. Lay flat and roll from mast head into tubular shape and secure within tubular bag supplied. Avoid storing next to heat source (radiators etc). Do not top load objects on top of sail. Store in doors.
- Board Weight 8.5kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness Boom Length Mast Length Sail Area 7’8 31.49" 3.93'' Vario224cmx27cm 460cmx2pce 7.8mx476luff
- Board Volume (L) 120