Rapide 80L Wing foil Board + 'Sabre' 1400 Hydrofoil + 5m Wing
Here you have a system suited to those with good levels of pre-existing skills and who perhaps prefer high wind strength days. As a bonus, the 1400 hydrofoil system can be used as a stand-alone system for windfoiling.
DELIVERY TIME 5 - 10 WORKING DAYS
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The heart of the foiling experience lies in the quality and design of the hydrofoil componentry. If you've pre-existing skills from related sports, you will immediately appreciate the quality and performance merits of the components helping to accelerate your learning curve and ride experience.
MISTRAL SABRE HYDROFOIL SET 1400/M90/F90: Our 1400cm2 Sabre Hydrofoil system is better suited to higher winds and riders with solid pre-existing wind sport skill sets. Ideally, you would be under 90kg. As a stand-alone system, you can also use it for windfoiling (windsurfing) as a starter kit. As with our other Sabre foils, there's plenty of unlockable potential that can exceed the performance needs of first-flight riders.
RAPIDE 5'5 / 80L WINGFOILING BOARD: Features chined double-concave cushioning zone in the front nose section, angulated box rails, and flat tail with progressive rocker, which aids pumping and cushions landings. Careful volume distribution and surface area provide added stability on the water with this board and ease of take-off. For the lighter rider sub 70kg or for heavy riders, in high winds. Multiple reinforced foot strap plugs are provided for the progressive rider. When learning, board volume should be approximately 20 litres greater than your body mass. Take into account your balance skills and pre-existing skill levels.
MISTRAL 5.0m2 WING: Our 5.0m2 wing suit riders over 70kg and winds of 10-25knots or heavier riders in higher winds. The webbed handles are optimally positioned for micro-management, and the front yoke is ideal for flying neutral downwind and wing recovery in the water. The omission of a window ensures optimum aerodynamics, and a lighter overall wing, lessening fatigue in lighter winds. Angled wing tips minimise surface contact and promote ease of learning and improved control. Small, compact and easy to manage, it makes for ease of use and high levels of control. A wrist leash is provided for rider-to-wing connection, a good performer in light and moderately strong winds.
- Included equipment
- Leash BOARD TO RIDER 10' coiled safety leash attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. WING TO RIDER wrist leash supplied with the wing.
- Bag HYDROFOIL: Waterproof and lined with internal pockets to fit the complete set and additional equipment. Zippered, Cordura heavy-duty design. Individual bags per item. WINGSAIL: Drawstring nylon bag.
- Mast Aluminum
- Front Wing Carbon
- Stab Carbon
- Fuselage Aluminum
- Rail Plate Aluminum
- Connection Hardware Hex bolts supplied
- Tools Hex spanner, Tef gel
- Shims -1, 0, +1, +2, +3
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Mast Specs Aluminium 92cm height
- Front Wing Specs 1400sq cm surface area 12k carbon twill
- Fuselage Specs Aluminium 90cm length. Milled from billeted aluminium direct from our 3D files using CNC technology
- Carbon Plate Dual rail plate (aluminium)
- Deck Pad A soft, high-grip textured foam deck standing area provides bare-foot comfort and under-foot grip for short or long sessions.
- Handle Located on underside
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Box Type Dual 10" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Bevelled
- Tail Profile Squash tail
- Rear Stabiliser 320sq cm surface area 12k carbon twill
- Handle Design Carbon deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 20kg/sqm EPS foam core 6oz carbon hull and 4+6oz carbon laminate deck construction with carbon reinforced dual 10” US box system and reinforced rails.
- Care Rinse all items with fresh water and air dry before stowing. IMPORTANT: Use gel on all foil hex bolts before assembly. Rinse with fresh water after use. Avoid seizure.
- Storage Rinse all items a store dry away from heat sources.
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 5'5 27" 4.25"
- Board Volume (L) 80