Seaspray 9'2 HARDBOARD - SUPSURF
Classic lines for clean point breaks or messy shore breaks. Wide forward apex, makes for improved paddle out and late drops in, ideal for all levels of ability.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our Seaspray 9’2 includes a Futures fin system and a full nose section to promote ease of take-off and paddling out to the lineup. Ideal for the novice to intermediate rider limited to either beach break or point break waves. Acclaimed as one of the best-performing and forgiving designs on the market. The Sunburst loves to be worked from the tail and will reward physical paddlers wanting to whip it into lips and lay the rail. Riders will be surprised at how easily you can make the drop on the Seaspray. This board loves to ride a cylindrical wave shape slotting beautifully into the pocket, and it’s a great board in messy conditions and a step up to bigger surf providing an excellent solution as a board-only surf SUP quiver.
- Included equipment
- Fin 2 x F5 fins and 1 x F4 fin.
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Kick Tail Raised foam step-back pad for added confidence when executing step back turns, protecting your heel and providing added levels of connectivity with the board to further enjoy trick-paddling moves.
- Handle Deep recessed and flanged carry handle for ease of carrying and positive control.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy fibreglass, EPS foam core.
- Box Type Tri-Fin Futures
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Hard rears, soft from mid point
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Epoxy fibreglass lamination with EPS foam core. Deck 6oz + 1mm bamboo sheet + 4oz + 6oz standing area patch. Hull 4oz + 1mm bamboo sheet + 4oz. Core 18kgs EPS + bamboo stinger.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Surfing
- Color Red
- Board Weight 10.5kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 9’2 31.5” 4.4”
- Board Volume (L) 145