Skywave 75L - Wing Foil Hardboard
A wing and sup foil board for lightweight riders and advanced heavier riders. High performer at only 4'11.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Designed as a progressive wing or SUP foil board for entry-level to intermediate riders. Volume distribution and the surface area provide added water stability, improving ease of take-off. Dished standing area, hard rear rails for stability on landing and clean take off. Minimal rocker for easy take-off, fast-release low-drag hull design, and boxy rails for directional control.
- Included equipment
- Connection Hardware Foot strap fitment hardware
- Foot Strap Multi-positional foot strap options. Foot straps included.
- Deck Pad EVA diamond pattern non-slip decking.
- Kick Tail Raised EVA step back pad
- Handle On underside, deep recessed easy grip
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon epoxy laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type Dual 11" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Marginally dished
- Rail Profile Box
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Carbon, deep recess
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Topside, carbon epoxy 6oz+0.5mm bamboo +6oz. Standing area additional 1mm PVC+6oz. Underside, 6oz+0.5mm bamboo +6oz. Foil box area additional 1mm PVC+6oz. Core 18kg EPS + fibreglass stringer.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Color Blue
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 4'11 25.25" 6"
- Board Volume (L) 75