Skywave Air 130L Inflatable - Wing Foil Board
Our Skywave inflatable wing foil board takes this highly transportable sport to the next level, utilising a carbon twin US box with a carry handle, slick-tail release edge, and adjustable foot straps for barefoot or booties. For wing and sup foiling.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our Skywave Air sets the standard for inflatable wing foiling and SUP foiling, offering the convenience of ease of travel to wing and SUP foiling destinations worldwide. Fitted with dual track carbon cassette US boxes and a recessed finger slot for carrying, the Skywave permits fitment of *compatible dual track mounted hydrofoils and represents the pinnacle of design. At only 5'4" long, the Skywave's design features a relatively flat rocker-line curvature, nose to tail, to permit early take-off and pre-flight glide. The rounded rails make for efficient water runoff and limit 'tripping' issues of rail 'tripping'. The generous volume easily suits riders up to 100kg. Short and voluminous, it offers high performance and low impact on falls and is highly manoeuvrable. In transitioning from kneeling to standing, the 30" platform and 6" thick rails provide high stability and support. Our fast-flow rigged tail edge promotes early lift by reducing stern suction.
* Compatible with Mistral Sabre and Sultan hydrofoils
- Included equipment
- Bag A high-quality functional bag for your inflatable board and accessories is essential to your inflatable board experience. Our design ensures all items fit easily with room to spare room. They include fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Connection Hardware Foot strap fitment hardware
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Pump Our dual-action pump permits, at the flick of a switch, to alternate between single-action and dual-action inflation. Dual action setting forces air into the board chamber on both the up and down stroke, best used up to the first 5-6psi of inflation to speed up the process. Setting the switch to single-action permits full inflation, with air only entering on the down stroke. A precise pounds per square inch (psi) gauge indicates internal pressure. Pump dimensions, 61.5 x 26 x 7.5.
- Repair Kit In addition, there are PVC patches, contact glue for minor repairs, and a valve spanner.
- Carbon Plate Weighing approximately 1.9kg, the carbon plate is the standout design feature of our inflatable wing foil board. The super strong pre-preg carbon plate is firmly glued under thick, high-density waterproof PVC and further supported by an EPS foam laminate.
- Valve The board is fitted with an H4 valve type, positioned at the nose (bow), tested beyond 60 psi, and highly durable.
- Base Material We use our highest quality Twine-X®, Fusion Double Layer PVC, fused together into a thin single layer. The woven base is flow-coated with liquid PVC to make it air and water-tight. 15,000 threads /m2 are incorporated, and the weave is a unique woven type
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description We use our highest quality Twine-X®, Fusion Double Layer PVC, fused together into a thin single layer. The woven base is flow-coated with liquid PVC to make it air and water-tight. 15,000 threads /m2 are incorporated, and the weave is a unique woven type offering high levels of structural support.
- Care Your inflatable board requires active care. Regularly inspect seams and valve for air leaks. Carry out repairs using the repair patches provided. If the valve leaks air, gently tighten with valve spanner supplied until it seals. Do not drag over the ground; use the carry handle provided. Under inflate 2psi in strong UV. Avoid contact with rocks, oysters and similar sharp objects. Remove stubborn marks with white spirits or PVC marine-based cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Rinse with fresh water after use. Towel or air dry before folding away. Fold from tail of board towards nose to evacuate all air from chamber.
- Storage To extend the life of your inflatable board, protect the seams' structural integrity and prevent mould growth, ensure the following when storing over winter or for a long time. Rinse board with fresh water to remove salt crystals. Towel or air dry, deflate fully, fold and store in the bag provided with all accessories. Stow in a dry, undercover space away from humid air, such as radiators or hot water pipes. To store inflated, wash, dry, and deflate to 10 psi. Position upside down on a rack or horizontally against a wall. To prevent deformation, do not top load with objects.
- Product size
- Product length 162.56cm
- Color Blue
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 5’4 30” 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 130