Skywave Air 170L inflatable - Wing Foil board
Our Skywave inflatable wing foil board takes this highly transportable sport to the next level, utilising a carbon twin US box with a carry handle, slick-tail release edge, and adjustable foot straps for barefoot or booties. For wing and sup foiling.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our Skywave Air sets the standard for inflatable wing foiling and SUP foiling, offering the convenience of ease of travel to wing and SUP foiling destinations worldwide. Fitted with dual track carbon cassette US boxes and a recessed finger slot for carrying, the Skywave permits fitment of *compatible dual track mounted hydrofoils and represents the pinnacle of design. The Skywave 170L features a relatively flat rocker-line curvature, nose to tail, to permit early take-off and pre-flight glide. The rounded rails make for efficient water runoff and limit 'tripping' issues of rail 'tripping'. The generous volume easily suits riders up to 100kg. Short and voluminous, it offers high performance and low impact on falls and is highly manoeuvrable. In transitioning from kneeling to standing, the 30" platform and 6" thick rails provide high stability and support. Our fast-flow rigged tail edge promotes early lift by reducing stern suction.
* Compatible with Mistral Sabre and Sultan hydrofoils
- Included equipment
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 100 x 90 x 20 cm. A high-quality functional bag for your inflatable board and accessories is essential to your inflatable board experience. Our design ensures all items fit easily with room to spare room. They include fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Rail Plate Dual track carbon cassette US boxes and recessed finger slot for carrying.
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action; air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches (use marine PVC contact glue) for simple repairs. Semi-inflate the board, clean the area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to the patch and board, apply the patch applying pressure, and leave for 24 hours.
- Carbon Plate Weighing approximately 1.9kg, the carbon plate is the standout design feature of our inflatable wing foil board. The super strong pre-preg carbon plate is firmly glued under thick, high-density waterproof PVC and further supported by an EPS foam laminate.
- Deck Pad A soft, high-grip textured foam deck standing area provides bare-foot comfort and under-foot grip for short or long sessions.
- Handle Moulded within carbon plate on underside
- Valve The board is fitted with an H4 valve type, positioned at the nose (bow), tested beyond 60 psi, and highly durable.
- Base Material PVC
- Box Type Dual US box rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat with marine grade rear deck-mounted stainless steel D-ring anchor point for your leash.
- Tail Profile Fast-Flow rigged tail edge, promotes faster, cleaner, low drag water release and improved control on take offs and landings.
- Handle Design Deep recess
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Premium Twine-X® dual layer PVC, fused into a thin single layer, drop stitched with15,000 woven polyester threads/m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
Board Length Board Thickness Board Volume (L) 6’6 5.9” 170