'Sultan' Mistral/SAB hydrofoil 1747/M83/F70 - set
A complete hydrofoil system designed specifically for wing-foiling, excelling in freestyle and freeride in low to moderate winds.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The SABfoil x Mistral Sultan FW1747 complete hydrofoil system provides a ready-to-ride solution for wing foiling and those who enjoy freestyle and freeriding in low to moderate winds. The surface area of 1747 cm2 and 830 mm wingspan guarantee exceptional levels of lift and ease of use, making it a great first-flight choice. Manoeuvrability and ease of pumping make for a quick take-off where speed is not your maximum priority. Suitable for Freeride (Low Wind), Freestyle (High Wind)
Lift: 90%, Manoeuvrability: 80%, Top Speed: 70%, Ease of Pumping: 80%, Ease of Use: 90%
A wing foiling-specific, ready-to-ride hydrofoil system with a very high lift rating and high levels of manoeuvrability. The ideal system for riding in low to moderate winds and for those not seeking super high speeds, but the ease of use and pumping. Suitable for freeride and developing freestyle moves. Leaning towards mid-range for aspect ratio, the Sultan FW1747 provides an ideal balance between performance and usability. Interconnectivity between our systems ensures maximum compatibility with all components of the same range so you can change your setup anytime without any problems. Features our Carbon Mast Plate (CP02K ) weighing 30% less compared to aluminium equivalents, reducing the weight of the mast by about 10% while maintaining the mechanical properties and robustness of the system. Together with its Tuttle Masthead Connector (T03K), it offers the ultimate transferability between a plate or Tuttle systems.
The ready-to-ride solution, Wing foiling dedicated, Interconnectivity with other components, Highly manoeuvrable, High top-end speed, Easy to pump, Easy to use Carbon Rail Plate fits our Quick Release system.
Quick Release System Q01K
With this upgrade, you can decide to leave the carbon plate (P02K), or Tuttle (T03K) connected to the board permanently and mount the hydrofoil in a few seconds through a single conical screw, with just a few turns of the key without having to set up on the board each time. Purchase the Quick Release Q01K System separately.
Mini Tuttle Masthead System T03K
Our modular Tuttle Masthead Connector makes it possible to use your mast both with a plate or with Tuttle, designed for maximum lightness and strength, milled directly in our factory starting from premium aluminium ingots and fully deep-anodised. The T03K Tuttle Masthead makes it possible to upgrade to our quick-release system (Q01K) to assemble and disassemble in a few seconds without losing the configuration on the board.
Quality Assured - Mistral Powered by SAB
Our synergistic relationship with Italian-based makers and designers SAB (formerly MOSES foils) ensures our equipment is designed and produced at the very highest levels of quality and performance. Made in Italy, using top-quality composite materials and mechanical components, and manufactured using anthropomorphic robots, CNC machines, presses and ovens. The foils are designed using certified CAD software, virtually prototyped with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and tested by trusted professional athletes to ensure maximum quality, performance and reliability to our customers.
- Included equipment
- Bag Hydrofoil kit bag fits all items
- Mast M83K mast
- Front Wing FW1747 Front Wing
- Stab Stab 316
- Fuselage F753K Fuselage
- Rail Plate CP02K Carbon Rail Plate + Stainless Plate to Board Rail Screws and Truck Nuts
- Connection Hardware MH138 Hardware Kit for F703K, Flat Head Screws Hex M8x35x2 + Conical Washers x2 MH108 Hardware Kit for Stab 316 Flat Head screws M6x16mmx2 MH135 Hardware Kit for FW1747 Flat Head Screws Hex M8x35 x1 + Flat Head Screws Hex M8x30x2
- Vibration Pads Foam Pads to fit Carbon Rail Plate
- Tools Allen Keys, Torx Key, Grease
- Shims 0,5°/-1°/-1,5°/-2°/-2,5°/-3°
- Mast Specs Carbon M83K - Height 830 mm Front Wing FW1747 Span 999 mm Surface 1747 cm2 Root Chord 225 mm Aspect Ratio 5.71 Max Thickness 25.9 mm
- Front Wing Specs Carbon FW1747 - Span 999 mm Surface 1747 cm2 Root Chord 225 mm Aspect Ratio 5.71 Max Thickness 25.9 mm
- Fuselage Specs Aluminium - Length 703 mm Connection Type T8
- Carbon Plate Carbon
- Rear Stabiliser Span 483 mm Surface 316 cm2 Root Chord 68 mm Aspect Ratio 7.7
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Carbon mast, rear stabiliser and rail plate. Aluminium fuselage
- Care Use silicone gel supplied or similar before connecting hardware. Rinse connection points thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Storage Flush with fresh water, and dismantle and grease all connection points. Store in the bag supplied.
- Color Black