Sunburst 11'9 HARDBOARD - SUPSURF/PADDLE/WINDSURF/WINGSURF
Classic Malibu shape for all-around versatility, with the addition of 8mm thread for windsurfing rig. Add a wing and wingsurf, ride a wave or paddle. This board is truly versatile.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Paddle, ride a full wave, or add a windsurfing rig or use with a wing foil wing. Includes side bite fins for tri-fin riding and 8 mm deck thread for adding a windsurfing rig. Ride as a tri-fin or twin fin using central rear and middle fin. The Sunburst is a fantastic performer for recreational paddling and riding fuller waves. The wood veneer laminated top deck makes this a visually stunning board.
- Included equipment
- Fin 2 x 8", 2 x 4"
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle Deep recessed and flanged carry handle for ease of carrying and positive control.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Epoxy fibreglass and EPS foam core
- Box Type Twin FCS side bites, single FCS
- Deck Profile Includes cargo net recessed attachment points, rear leash fixing point.
- Rail Profile Soft towards nose with tucked under edges
- Tail Profile Squash
- U/Joint Fitting 8mm thread
- Handle Design Carbon, deep recess
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Epoxy fibreglass lamination with EPS foam core. Deck 6oz + 1mm bamboo sheet + 4oz + 6oz standing area patch. Hull 4oz + 1mm bamboo sheet + 4oz. Core 18kgs EPS + bamboo stinger.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type All-Round, WindSUP
- Color Brown
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 11'9 33" 4.75"