Vanquish 14'x 23" ULTIMATE CARBON - SUP COASTAL CRUISING/RACE
The Vanquish was designed as an ‘Ins’ and ‘Outs’ board to handle going out and back through the shore break and has proven itself many times over in competition. For flat or choppy coastal waters for the demanding rider.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
If you're paddling life exists between sheltered inland and rougher open waters, the Vanquish delivers excellent speed and performance between both environments. Fast in flat and choppy to rough waters, it features deck drains and is constructed in the highest grade carbon fibre to be super rigid and lightweight; winner of many international races, including the Pan American Games. An-round performer designed for many water states.
- Deck Pad Very comfortable, non-slip EVA foam pad. Promotes long-lasting foot comfort and reduces fatigue, backed by high levels of grip and traction for more control while paddling and an improved level of stability.
- Handle Deep recessed and flanged carry handle for ease of carrying and positive control.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon epoxy laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type Single US Box
- Deck Profile Marginally dished
- Rail Profile Hard rears, soft from mid point
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Deep recess
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Twin layer carbon fibre composite with EPS inner core. Vacuum bagged and oven baked to produce and ideal dry weight and super strong finish.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Racing
- Color Blue / White / Orange
- Board Weight 11kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 14' 23" 7.3"
- Board Volume (L) 270