Vortex Air 12'6 x 24" inflatable - SUP/Race
Super fast inflatable race board design. Includes super lightweight carbon race fin, bag, pump, repair kit and leash.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
If fast racing is your thing, the Vortex will deliver. Designed with the widest apex just ahead of the paddler, the long tapered narrowing towards the tail ensures efficient and fast run-off of water to improve drag dynamics.
- Included equipment
- Paddle Non supplied
- Fin Includes carbon Mistral-designed 8" high-performance super light 121g fin, with just enough rake to keep it weed-free while maintaining efficient lateral stability. It also includes 1 x spare fin screw and a plate for securing the fin.
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 48 x 80 x 30 cm. Wheeled heavy duty bag with all around adjustable tensioning straps, click fasteners, padded shoulder straps, hip belt and internal pocket, two way zipper with wide mouth entry for ease of fitment of board and accessories.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Kick Tail Raised foam step-back pad for added confidence when executing step back turns, protecting your heel and providing added levels of connectivity with the board to further enjoy trick-paddling moves.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve Nose mounted superior, H4 valve tested to 60psi. Front mounted position, offers superior ease of removing air from the internal chamber when deflating and folding. Fold from the tail to bow to remove air from chamber.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Flat
- Tail Profile Squash with fast-flow hard edged tail rail for improved water release and reduced drag.
- Level Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Premium Twine-X® dual layer PVC, fused into a thin single layer, drop stitched with15,000 woven polyester threads/m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type Racing
- Color Blue / White
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 12'6 24" 5.9”