KEANU SUP PADDLE 2 PIECE/ADJUSTABLE/CARBON - RACE/TOURING
Large blade area for the heavier paddler in all carbon construction. Adjustable shaft length.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
A high aspect-shaped blade with a lowered centre of effort. Super light and high-quality carbon construction, the shaft offers medium flex, encouraging recoil on exit and cushioning during the pull phase. Includes fully extendable shaft length with an anti-twist mechanism for multiple users or different board thicknesses, the ideal all-rounder.
- Handle Palm Grip
- Base Material Carbon epoxy
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description A unidirectional carbon-epoxy shaft ensures continuous, even curvature. Carbon-epoxy 12k twill blade, foam core and reinforced PVC blade edging.
- Care Flush the telescopic shaft with fresh water after use, and avoid sand. Ensure clamp screws remain tightened to secure the inner shaft when clamped. Adjust to suit.
- Storage Flush the telescopic shaft with fresh water, dry and store it away from strong sunlight.
Surface area Blade length 18.20" x 7.75"