M-Glide 14' inflatable - SUP/touring/cruising
Ideal inflatable SUP for fast cruising or racing.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The M-Glide 14’ has a unique inflatable SUP shape incorporating a pin tail line into a squash tail, improving speed by reducing drag. Add to this the needle nose shape, and you have a speedster capable of hitting high speeds. Whether fast touring racing in the 14’ division or used as a travelling training companion, the M-Glide delivers speed and long glides. A single Universal Fin Box permits you to fit a race pedigree fin. Side grab handles for Le Mans starts, and a front-mounted cargo net brings this racy board together in one neat package. A bow scuff pad protects from shoreline or object impacts. Incorporates DSFL material providing some unique benefits. Specifically designed for speed and long glides. Offers ample stability for the intermediate to advanced paddler. Can support riders up to 100kg; performs optimally up to 85kg body weight.
- Included equipment
- Paddle The Kalea is the perfect go-anywhere travel paddle, perfectly designed for the traveller and escapist who loves to hit the open road. Brakes into 3 parts and is fully adjustable.
- Fin 8" Polycarbonat
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 104 cm x 52 cm x 30cm. Constructed from 1680D ripstop nylon material. Includes roller-wheels, waterproof internal lining, six internal cinching straps, padded adjustable shoulder straps, waistband, multiple carry handles and heavy-duty zippers.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Bow Scuff Nose scuff-pad located under bow, protects from impact, scuffing and abrasion. Constructed from heavy duty polycarbonate. Incorporates stainless steel towing and mooring D-Ring for convenience and safety.
- Handle Central carry handle, positioned for balanced control in low or higher winds. Features soft, wide, webbing, neoprene covered for added finger carrying comfort and improved control.
- Valve H4 valve tested to 60psi.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type Single US Box
- Deck Profile Flat
- Tail Profile Rounded pin
- Handle Design Canvas webbing, neoprene covered
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Double Skin Fusion PVC Layer (DSFL) Technology Drop Stitch Fabric.13,600 stitches per m2. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type Racing
- Color White / Blue / Orange
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 14' 26" 5.9”