Marea 7'2 mini mal custom surfboard
Mini-mal fishtail, custom-shaped board by Italian shaper Fabio Giacomini, an excellent design for the lighter beginner to intermediate rider.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
A short Mini-Mal funboard designed for the lighter entry-level to intermediate rider. It's designed to be easy to turn, and thanks to the twin fin setup, you can determine how much 'bite' or slide you want to add to your riding style or how you want to fine-tune to the day's conditions. A concave venturi channel positioned towards the rear of the tail adds stability and speed. Enough volume and length make this board easy to paddle and catch waves and short enough to start turning and progress your surfing. Regarding waves, this ride will handle a wide variety of conditions but, for the most part, best up to shoulder high surf, while more advanced surfers can use them in a broader range of conditions and sizes.
- Deck Pad None, wax required
- Base Material Fibreglass / Epoxy with EPS foam core
- Box Type Twin FCS
- Rail Profile Soft towards nose with tucked under edges
- Tail Profile Swallow / Fishtail
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Fibreglass and epoxy lamination with EPS core and Redwood stringer.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave it exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag to protect your board. Rinse with fresh water before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store it indoors, store it on a horizontal or vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Supboard type Surfing
- Colour White
- Type surfboard Mini Mal
- Color White
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 7'2 23" 3''