Mistral Fullsuit Wetsuit Man 4/3
Ideal for the casual water sports participant looking to be on and in the water a few times a year during the colder months or when you encounter cold waters.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Features multiple panels for improved ergonomics to accommodate body movement and areas requiring complete flexibility. The key areas are the shoulders, upper sides, arm panels, knees, lower leg, calf panels, and front thoracic, hip and thigh regions. Rear zipper for ease of entry and exit.
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 100% SBR foam or sponge is a closed-cell copolymer of styrene and butadiene, a foam rubber material lined with 100% Polyester. Provides excellent flexibility and abrasion resistance. All materials comply with REACH standards (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Care Rinse with fresh water after use. Drip dry, and avoid extended time in strong UV sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Repairs with neoprene glue.
- Storage Rinse with fresh water after use. Drip dry and store hanging, away from a heat source and high humidity. To fold and store furl from top to bottom and sprinkle talcum powder to lessen the potential for mould. Alternatively, store in a vacuum bag.
- Product size
- Product size - Neoprene thickness 4/3mm
- Fit Fitted
- Gender Men's
- Sleeve type Long sleeve
- Season Autumn/Winter