Mistral Shorty Wetsuit Woman 2MM
Ideal if you are a casual water sports participant looking to be on and in the water a few times a year on warmer days
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
An ideal suit when the water temperature is between 19 - 22C and the air temp above 15C. For holidays and travelling, the ideal added thermal barrier, lengthens you water time and fun across a wide variety of water sports. Suitable for up to 1hr immersed water activity, where water temperature meets the indicated range. For on-board activities, such as SUP, this time is greatly extended.
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 100% SBR foam or sponge is a closed-cell copolymer of styrene and butadiene, a foam rubber material lined with 100% Polyester. Provides excellent flexibility and abrasion resistance. All materials comply with REACH standards (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Care Rinse with fresh water after use. Drip dry, and avoid extended time in strong UV sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Repairs with neoprene glue.
- Storage Rinse with fresh water after use. Drip dry and store hanging, away from a heat source and high humidity. To fold and store furl from top to bottom and sprinkle talcum powder to lessen the potential for mould. Alternatively, store in a vacuum bag.
- Product size
- Product size - Neoprene thickness 2/2mm
- Fit Regular
- Gender Woman
- Sleeve type Short sleeve
- Season Spring/Summer