Quikslide 100L - Freeride Windsurfing Board
Perfect for transitioning from a longboard and looking for your first-time dedicated freeride board. Fast onto the plane and superb handling in choppy waters, agile in the turns with high levels of stability. Simmer-inspired design.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our Quikslide freeride boards, developed with Simmer, excel in speed and control. Enjoy insanely sweet gybes, outstanding acceleration and easy riding. Freeride performance-orientated rocker line, thin deck profile and rear rails deliver maximum levels of turning control. Early planing, quick acceleration, a comfortable ride over choppy waters, capable of achieving high speeds, and highly positive control and bite during carve jibes due to beautifully shaped, thin rails. The board's width makes it perfect for alternative gybing moves and tacking. Handles a wide range of sails from wave to high-performance race designs from 5.5 - 7.5m and has an excellent top-end speed. To match your body weight to the board, add approx 50 litres. If you weigh 75 kg, a board of 120 litres would be ideal for learning to carve gybe, and you can uphaul the rig.
- Included equipment
- Fin 36cm
- Connection Hardware Screw and plate for fin
- Foot Strap 3 high quality, removable, padded, adjustable foot straps for barefoot or boot riding.
- Deck Pad EVA diamond pattern foam under foot straps, balance of board, non-slip, sugar coat finish.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Fibreglass / epoxy, EPS foam core, vacuum bagged
- Box Type Powerbox
- Deck Profile Low, flat profile
- Rail Profile Narrow, harder third rear rails, softening forward two thirds towards nose.
- Tail Profile Rounded pin with V- flow release
- U/Joint Fitting US box track
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Fibreglass + Innegra / epoxy layup. Vacuum bagged for strength and lightness.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Board Weight 7.3kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 7’8 27.55” 3.93''
- Board Volume (L) 100