Rapide 125L - Wing Foil hardboard
Our Rapide boards offer the intermediate to advanced rider the freedom to take their riding to demands to higher levels over a variety of riding styles from freeride, trick or down winding.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Aimed at the rider wanting that bit more out of their riding. A single large concave assists with softening the landings, and the overall narrow design means this board leans more towards advanced riding demands. Boxed, belled edges make for positive rail bite, and the low-volume nose ensures the swing weight is low enough to make for predictable turns. Designed as a progressive wing or sup foil board for lightweight to medium riders of intermediate to advanced ability.
- Included equipment
- Connection Hardware Hex bolts supplied
- Foot Strap Multi-positional foot strap options. Foot straps included.
- Deck Pad EVA diamond pattern non-slip decking.
- Handle Located on underside
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Carbon epoxy laminate with EPS foam core
- Box Type Dual 10" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Bevelled, tucked under hard edges
- Tail Profile Rounded Diamond
- Handle Design Carbon, deep recess
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 20kg/sqm EPS foam core 6oz carbon hull and 4+6oz carbon laminate deck construction with carbon reinforced dual 10” US box system and reinforced rails.
- Care Avoid strong impacts with stones and objects that can cause damage. Do not expose the device to strong sunlight for a long period of time. Do not overtighten the straps when attaching to the roof rack.
- Storage For outdoor storage, use a board bag to protect your board. Rinse the board with fresh water before storing it. Expose the board to the elements as little as possible. If you can store the board indoors, store it on a horizontal or vertical rack. Avoid sources of heat.
- Product size
- Product width 77,5
- Product length 198
- Product height 12,7
Board Length Board Thickness Board Volume (L) Board Weight 6'6 5.0" 125 7,5KG