Rescue Board - 10'6 Soft Top
Soft top Surf Life-Saving Rescue board designed to meet specifications suitable for rescues on inland or coastal waters.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Surf lifesaving and rescue organisation are on almost all significant beaches and some inland waterways. The workhorse rescue board has saved many lives. Our soft top design offers new levels of safety regarding ocean and water rescue because of the higher floatation properties and reduced impact potential in adopting a soft outer shell construction. High visibility colours in a soft outer shell construction are ideal for multiple situations requiring rescue boards for inland waterways or beaches. Rescue boards must have enough volume and stability to support a victim while rescuing. The deck must offer enough grip to secure the victim and a recessed deck into which the victim can be secured. Multiple grab handles are included for easy securing with the hands front and rear. It is easily paddled by the hands, whether on the knees, typical of Australian lifesavers or on the stomach. Sufficient nose curvature is added to limit nose-diving, and the rear rails provide positive bite when returning to shore in foam or cleaner breaks. The removable rear fin is secured within a universal fin box and is set well forward for maximum control and manoeuvrability.
- Included equipment
- Fin Rescue board fin
- Deck Pad EVA foam deck and rails
- Handle 4 x sets of grab handles mid length to rear, 2 x sets forward quarter
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Base Material Fibreglass / Epoxy with EPS foam core, HDPE smooth skin underside.
- Box Type US Box
- Deck Profile Scolloped
- Rail Profile Hard
- Tail Profile Square
- Handle Design Neoprene covered webbing
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description The top deck, epoxy resin laminates, 6oz glass fibreglass + 1mm bamboo sheet + 4oz GRP and EVA foam, non-slip deck and rail covering, nose to tail. Underside, all epoxy resin laminates, 4oz fibreglass + 1mm bamboo sheeting + 4oz fibreglass + 3mm high-density polyethylene (HDPE) smooth skin outer laminate layer. The inner core uses 18kg/m3 EPS foam + wood stringer for added longitudinal stiffness.
- Care Avoid high impact with rocks and objects which my cause damage. Do not leave exposed to strong sunlight for an extended time. If securing to car roof rack, do not over-tighten straps.
- Storage For outside storage, use a board bag for the protection of your board. Rinse with freshwater before storage. Minimising any exposure to the elements. If you can store indoors, store on horizontal or vertical vertical rack. Avoid heat sources.
- Color Yellow
- Board Weight 12kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 10’6 23.5 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 190