Sunburst Air 10'5 inflatable - SUP/Wingsurf/Family - set
With the Sunburst Air 10'5, you can paddle or harness the wind with a wing. Complete ready-to-ride paddleboard solution in a bag, including a paddle.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
The Sunburst Air 10'5 has design features allowing you to paddle, SUPsurf, or windsurf, the side bite fins providing added control. Side handles, forward-mounted handles, and a cargo net make this a board with many benefits for ease of use and versatility. Use across a wide range of conditions, including wave riding. Beautiful wood veneer look.
- Included equipment
- Paddle ‘Sole’ 3 part paddle. A three-piece adjustable paddle composed of a carbon composite shaft (30% Carbon / 70% GRP) is included for an improved paddling experience. The hard-wearing polycarbonate blade is shaped to deliver maximum grip in the water.
- Fin Includes 3 x Mistral-designed blue silver tip polycarbonate 8" high-performance fins with just enough rake to keep it weed-free while maintaining efficient lateral stability. Includes 1 x spare fin screw and a plate for securing the fin. (Bonus quality 'flex' fin/s may be included in the package; ideal for shallow waters. Supplied without warranty)
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle. It is intended for flat, still waters only. For other water environments, seek professional advice.
- Bag 48 x 100 x 23 cm. Wheeled heavy duty bag with all around adjustable tensioning straps, click fasteners, padded shoulder straps, hip belt and internal pocket, two way zipper with wide mouth entry for ease of fitment of board and accessories.
- Pump Our dual-action pump, set to dual-action, inflates on both up and down strokes. Use for the first 5-6psi of inflation. Set to single-action, air enters on the down stroke only. A pressure gauge indicates internal pressure. 61.5 x 26 x 7.55.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs. Semi inflate board, clean area with acetone, sand with 150 grit paper, apply contact glue evenly to patch and board, apply patch applying pressure, leave for 24 hours.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Kick Tail Raised foam step-back pad for added confidence when executing step back turns, protecting your heel and providing added levels of connectivity with the board to further enjoy trick-paddling moves.
- Bow Scuff Bow Scuff Nose scuff-pad located under bow, protects from impact, scuffing and abrasion. Constructed from heavy duty polycarbonate. Incorporates stainless steel towing and mooring D-Ring for convenience and safety.
- Valve Nose mounted superior, H4 valve tested to 60psi. Front mounted position, offers superior ease of removing air from the internal chamber when deflating and folding. Fold from the tail to bow to remove air from chamber.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description WDT15000 single layer PVC drop stitched with 15,000 woven polyester threads/m2. A high-quality, durable material. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type All-Round, WindSUP
- Color Orange
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 10'5 32'' 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 243