Sunburst Air 10'5 inflatable - SUP/Windsurf/Wingsurf - set
With the Sunburst Air 10'5, you can paddle, ride a wave, harness the wind with a Mistral windSUP rig, or use a wing to learn the joy of wingsurfing. Complete ready-to-ride paddleboard solution in a bag, including a paddle.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
If you want a board with complete versatility, the Sunburst Air 10'5 has design features allowing you to paddle, SUPsurf, windsurf or wingsurf. An 8mm deck thread allows for a windsurfing rig to be added, and the side bite fins provide added control so you can even wingsurf. Deck webbing, side handles and more all add up to make this a special board. Enjoy the video from a partner to appreciate the multidisciplinary Sunburst Air 10'5 (11'0 board shown)
- Included equipment
- Paddle A three-piece adjustable paddle composed of a carbon composite shaft (30% Carbon / 70% GRP) is included for an improved paddling experience. The hard-wearing polycarbonate blade is shaped to deliver maximum grip in the water.
- Fin Includes x 3 Mistral-designed blue silver tip polycarbonate 8" high-performance fin with just enough rake to keep it weed-free while maintaining efficient lateral stability. Includes 1 x spare fin screw and a plate for securing the fin. (Bonus quality 'flex' fin/s may be included in the package; ideal for shallow waters. Supplied without warranty)
- Leash The 10' coiled safety leash provided attaches to the rear deck D-ring, the padded cuff fitting below the knee or around the ankle.
- Bag 48 x 100 x 23 cm. Wheeled heavy-duty bag with all-around adjustable tensioning straps, click fasteners, padded shoulder straps, hip belt and internal pocket, two-way zipper with wide mouth entry for ease of fitment of board and accessories.
- Pump Dual-action pump with pressure gauge indicating internal pressure.
- Repair Kit Includes PVC patches and contact adhesive for simple repairs.
- Deck Pad Ultra-comfort, high-grip foam EVA decking. Promotes prolonged foot comfort reducing fatigue, aided by high levels of grip and traction for paddling control and improved levels of stability.
- Kick Tail Raised foam step-back pad for added confidence when executing step back turns, protecting your heel and providing added levels of connectivity with the board to further enjoy trick-paddling moves.
- Windsup 8mm deck thread for Windsurfing rig.
- Bow Scuff Bow Scuff Nose scuff-pad located under bow, protects from impact, scuffing and abrasion. Constructed from heavy duty polycarbonate. Incorporates stainless steel towing and mooring D-Ring for convenience and safety.
- Valve Nose mounted superior, H4 valve tested to 60psi. Front mounted position, offers superior ease of removing air from the internal chamber when deflating and folding.
- Base Material Ultra high density, light weight, drop-stitch technology, provides high levels of longitudinal stiffness, reducing board flex, improved ride-comfort, speed over water and control under-foot.
- Box Type Single rear US Box
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Round
- Tail Profile Squash
- Level Beginner to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description WDT15000 single layer PVC drop stitched with 15,000 woven polyester threads/m2. A high-quality, durable material. EVA foam decking, marine stainless D-rings, polycarbonate fin box, elastic cargo strapping.
- Care Inspect seams regularly, carry out repairs using repair kit provided. Tighten valve using spanner supplied if leaking air. Remove stubborn marks with white spirit or PVC cleaner. Do not use abrasive creams or pads. Avoid prolonged strong UV exposure.
- Storage Deflated; Remove fin, rinse board with fresh water, towel or air dry. Deflate and fold neatly, place in bag, store indoors in dry, well ventilated space. Avoid humid heat sources. Inflated: repeat all steps, partially deflate to 8psi.
- Supboard type All-Round, WindSUP
- Color Blue
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 10'5 32'' 5.9”
- Board Volume (L) 228