Tempest 140L - Wing Foil Hardboard
Designed as a progressive SUP foil board or for winging for light to medium weight riders of intermediate to advanced ability.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Volume distribution and surface area provides added stability on the water improving paddling and ease of take off. Multiple reinforced foot straps plugs are provided for the progressive rider. Features large single concave cushioning zone in front nose section angulated box rails flat tail to mid section rocker and added nose lift. These Tempest boards suit riders between 55 -100kg and an excellent entry level platform. Board volume should be approx 20 litres greater than your body mass when learning. If you’re 80kg you need a board volume approximating 100 litres. Take into account your balance skills and pre-existing skill levels.
- Dual USB 10” boxes for foil plate mount.
- SUP or Wing Foil ready
- Wide stable platform
- Foil mounting hardware.
- Included equipment
- Connection Hardware Torx bolts and plates
- Foot Strap Multi-positional foot strap options. Foot straps included.
- Handle Deep recessed hull carry handle.
- Valve An air expansion valve is featured within the deck to release expanded air from the inner foam core due to heat build-up to prevent deformation.
- Box Type Dual 11" US box for rail plate
- Deck Profile Flat
- Rail Profile Beveled sides, hard under edges
- Handle Design Carbon deep recessed
- Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description 20kg/sqm EPS foam core 6oz carbon hull and 4+6oz carbon laminate deck construction with carbon reinforced dual 10” US box system and reinforced rails.
- Storage Avoid storing in direct sunlight. When dry, store in dry, well ventilated place avoid humid heat sources. Use a board bag to protect from abrasions and off water damage and when on roof rack of vehicle.
- Color White / Blue / Orange
- Board Weight 7.3kg
Board Length Board Width Board Thickness 7'0 28.74" 5"
- Board Volume (L) 140