'Sabre' hydrofoil 1400/M92/F90 - set
Pre-selected for the rider who wants a ready-to-go ‘bagged’ solution. For learning up to the upper ends of intermediate riding, the 1400cm2 provides ease of lift, superb top-end speed and manoeuvrability with the shorter fuselage for wing or wind foiling.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Pre-selected for the rider who wants a ready-to-go ‘bagged’ solution. For learning up to the upper ends of intermediate riding, the 1400cm2 provides ease of lift, superb top-end speed and manoeuvrability with the shorter fuselage. Can be used for wing and wind foiling applications. While a first flight experience warrants ease of take-off and high-pitch stability, our goal was to create foils that would perform beyond the first flight experience into the realms of levels of speed and performance sought by advanced riders. In this respect, unlockable potential means our Sabre can exceed the performance needs of first-flight riders for learning up to the upper ends of intermediate riding.
- Included equipment
- Bag Water proof lined with internal pockets to fit the complete set and additional equipment. Zippered, Cordura heavy-duty design.
- Mast Aluminum
- Front Wing Carbon
- Stab Carbon
- Fuselage Aluminum
- Rail Plate Aluminum
- Connection Hardware Hex bolts supplied
- Tools Hex spanner, Tef gel
- Shims -1, 0, +1, +2, +3
- Mast Specs Aluminium 92cm height
- Front Wing Specs 1400sq cm surface area 12k carbon twill
- Fuselage Specs Aluminium 90cm length. Milled from billeted aluminium direct from our 3D files using CNC technology
- Carbon Plate Dual rail plate (aluminium)
- Rear Stabiliser 320sq cm surface area 12k carbon twill
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description Extruded aluminium mast. Milled aluminium fuselage. Carbon 12k twill front wing and rear stab. Marine-grade hardware.
- Care Use silicone gel supplied or similar before connecting hardware. Rinse connection points thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Storage Flush with fresh water, and dismantle and grease all connection points. Store in the bag supplied.
- Color Black