Wing foil wing 6.0M
Our entry-level wing foil wing is super easy to use, light and stable and has all the features required for ease of learning in various conditions; ideal learning size for those under 85kg.
- Shipping & delivery information
- Trusted shops rating of 9.2
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Delivered within 2-5 working days
The shipping service time does not factor in order processing time, which can be up to 2 additional business days. Nor do they factor in non-business days, which can add additional days to the elapsed time between when you order and when your product arrives, depending on the day of the week you order. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Our 6.0m2 suits heavier riders over 85kg and winds of 8-18knots. The webbed handles are optimally positioned for micro-management, and the front yoke handles are ideal when stationary and for wing recovery in the water. The omission of a window ensures optimum aerodynamics, improved performance, reduced distraction for the rider, and a lighter overall wing, lessening fatigue in lighter winds. Optimally designed for entry-level riders through to upper-level intermediate riders. Angle wing tips minimise surface contact and promote ease of learning and improved control. Small, compact and easy to manage, it makes for ease of use and high levels of control. A high-visibility leading edge and strut provide an added level of security. A wrist leash is provided for rider-to-wing connection; good performer in both light and moderately strong winds, a true all-rounder.
- Included equipment
- Leash Wirst leash.
- Bag A lightweight drawstring bag is included to stow the wing.
- Pump Not included
- Repair Kit Sailcloth patches are supplied for minor tears. Use PVC adhesive.
- Front Wing Specs 175oz Dacron leading edge
- Fuselage Specs 175oz Dacron strut, includes leash attachment point
- Handle x 3 on fuselage, x 1 front neutral handle, x 1 yoke handle
- Valve Single valve inflation for leading edge and strut for faster inflation.
- Base Material Zero porosity, lightweight nylon spinnaker cloth
- Handle Design Canvas
- Level Beginner
- Frequency Regular
- Materials, care & storage
- Material Description The canopy is constructed from lightweight polyester Dacron® sailcloth. The leading edge and strut use heavy-duty 175 Dacron. Polyester threads are used to stitch the panels.
- Care Do not over inflate. Follow the information printed on the wing. 6-7 psi is a sufficient pressure range with a maximum of 8 psi. Do not over-inflate, as there is a risk of tearing the stitching or stressing the bladder. Rinse and air dry after use before deflating and stowing. Minor tears can be repaired using rip stop repair tape.
- Storage Before extended storage, rinse with fresh water and air dry. Deflate fully and replace the valve cap. Lay flat and roll both wing tips inwards towards the centre strut neatly and securely. Fold the trailing strut end towards the centre to form a neat compact stowage package and store it in the bag supplied. If you have to stuff and force into bag void, refold until it fits without force. Avoid storing next to a heat source, radiators etc. Alternatively, store it deflated and suspended over a long rod parallel to the strut. Store indoors.
- Product size
- Size wing 6m
- Color Black/Orange